Stay Connected with Friends this Summer with Personalized Play Date Cards!

Wednesday, October 18, 2023


Summer is all about fun, sun, and making unforgettable memories with friends. If you want to make sure that your child's play dates are a breeze to organize, I’ve created just the thing to help - Contact Cards for Kids!


These handy business card-sized contact cards are a breeze to personalize and hand out to classmates, teammates, or new friends you meet out and about! Simply personalize the card with your details or that of your child's, and you're ready to go. No more scribbling down phone numbers or searching for lost pieces of paper!


They’re designed to stand out, keep you connected, and simplify the process of arranging pool play dates during the summer break.

I got the idea to create these play date cards when my second grader asked me to write down my phone number so he could give it to some friends on the last day of school. Still too young for email or a cell phone, I was fully in charge of organizing his summer activities. I hastily wrote out my information onto paper, wishing I had something that would stand out more and not get lost in the end of year papers that come home for parents. To my surprise, I got texts that afternoon from most of the parents of my son’s friends. That Summer, we had such an easy time organizing meet ups for the kids that wouldn’t have happened if I hadn’t given out my phone number!

So I went to work creating a collection of calling cards for just this situation. I tried to make them cute and silly for kids, but also something parents would find endearing enough to want to share. These fish might o-fish-ially be my favorite. I just love the summer, pool, beachy feeling of fun they have! They're a conversation starter and a reminder of the joyous summer adventures with friends that lie ahead.


With these play date cards in hand, you can easily connect with other parents and plan pool play dates without the hassle. Whether it's setting up a day of splashing in the water, organizing a picnic by the poolside, or arranging fun games and activities, these cards ensure that you're always just a call or text away.

So, this summer, don't let the logistics of planning play dates weigh you down. Dive into the convenience and charm of our personalized "It's o-fish-ially Summer" play date cards. Stay connected, make waves, and create unforgettable memories with friends!

Instagram