Meet Your Designer

Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Hello! I'm Tiffany, a watercolor and digital artist and designer from Virginia who finds joy in creating invitations, party supplies, and an array of cute and punny products that are sure to bring a smile to your face! 
I've chosen to set up shop over at Zazzle.com where you can find a wide array of products for any occasion.  As a freelance designer, using print-on-demand to handle fulfillment of orders allows me to focus my time on creating artwork, designing products, and work on custom orders. Partnering with Zazzle ensures not only an easy design and ordering experience for you, but also top-notch quality production and fantastic customer service. 


When I'm not designing, you can find me with my morning coffee watching the squirrels (check my Instagram at designsbytiffanyduffy where I share some of their shenanigans in my stories), playing heated games of Battleship with my two sons, or indulging in my extensive list of hobbies!

In addition to nature and my family, I'm inspired by life moments - holidays, celebrations, milestones, and traditions. I absolutely love creating illustrations for these special occasions, and I'm beyond grateful for everyone who's chosen my designs to be a part of their events!

Drawing has been a lifelong passion, and I'm thrilled to spend my days creating art that resonates. I love to take on custom orders when time permits. And I'm always here to assist in making a design perfect. Feel free to reach out, and let's create something uniquely yours!


Instagram