Saturday Nut Fever T-Shirt

Monday, August 22, 2022

 

Funny Squirrel T-shirt

If you've been to my Instagram then you know it's no secret that I love squirrels. Every morning, I pour myself a cup of coffee and sit in front of my deck door to spend some time with my local squirrel population who are more than happy to come knock on my door for their breakfast snacks.  I keep a bag of sunflower seeds by the door and am always happy to see them and spend a bit of time watching their shenanigans to start my day. 

I'm now designing a collection of quirky, unique, squirrel digital art illustrations. They will feature puns and are sure to make you giggle! This is all part of something I like to call Squirreltember, that time of year when the weather cools off and the squirrels come out of their summer lean-down hungry, making mischief, and ready to find food at all costs!  These new designs are a play on their funny personalities plus some classic songs that fit their mood.  

Starting off with Saturday Nut Fever, a pair of disco dancing squirrels under an acorn shaped disco ball ready to boogie and get down all night long!  The perfect 70's vibe with a side of squirrel.  I'm releasing this design on a t-shirt for now, but I have plans to create a whole line of disco squirrel products in the coming months.  (If there is something you're especially interested in, just shoot me an email!) For now, enjoy the shirt!


Instagram