Mockingbird Garden Print

Thursday, June 2, 2022

 


My original painting is now offered as a print over at INPRNT!  I ordered one for myself and the printing turned out fantastic! I'm so happy with the quality and the size options. 

I don't normally hang my own artwork, but this painting reminds me of a great vacation my husband and I took in 2021 to celebrate his birthday.  We didn't go far from home, but it was the first time we'd had any vacation since the pandemic started. We were just vaccinated, and it was so nice to get away for a few days.  It was this time of year, and the gardens in DC were in full bloom! This painting is a compilation of all the gorgeous flowers we saw there plus a mockingbird that joined us for coffee each morning in Bartholdi Park. I'm excited to get it on my wall as a reminder that in hard times, happy times will come again. I'll be sure to add pictures when I get it all framed up. 

If you're interested in a print from my shop, you can get 10% off for the next month (6/3/21-7/3/21) by using the code:
WCUEOKQQ

And if you'd like to see the process, check out my Instagram!


Instagram