Stickers for Bee Lovers

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

 

For Earth Day this year, I drew a cute bumblebee and designed some adorable stickers so you can show your love for the bees in style. 

Truthfully, I like bees, but wasps and hornets are things of my nightmares. I still panic if I hear buzzing anywhere near me and I’m working on differentiating wasps and bees in my brain. But I appreciate these little pollinators!  Shoutout to my sister who will carry friendly bumble bees around on her hands with complete calm and not at all making a fool of herself like I would if a bumblebee landed on me... which it wouldn’t because I run at first sight! I saved a honey bee from my house last week, so I’m making progress!!

A photo of a silver water bottle with a circular vinyl sticker decal on it. The sticker has a cute illustrated bumble bee in the center and the phrase "Bee Nice to Bees" at the top.

But my fear of buzzing insects doesn't stop me from understanding how important they are to our planet!  When I draw something, I usually find myself even more connected to it. That was no exception with this bumble bee.  I'm hoping when people see this sticker displayed on water bottles or laptops, they think about the bees and act a little kinder the next time they encounter one. Maybe even plant some flowers for them!

A photograph of a silver laptop with a round sticker decal of a hand drawn bumble bee on it. Surrounding the bee reads the text, "In a world where you can be anything, bee kind."

These stickers come in a variety of sizes to fit anything from your laptop to your car. You can get the background in glossy transparent or matte white. 

Product photo of four vinyl stickers of a hand drawn bumble bee. Each has custom, personalized text below. They read, "bee kind," "bee free," "bee wild," and "bee you."

You can even change the text to read any attribute you'd like! Want these stickers to read "Bee Cool"? Just personalize your stickers using the design tool right on the product page and "bee" whatever you want to be! 

These make great gifts for kids or teens! Decorate binders, journals, lockers, phones, tablets - anything you can think of! The adhesive is low-tack and won't ruin your products. And if you change your mind, they pull off without leaving any sticky residue!  They are fade proof, waterproof, and scratch resistant! You really can't go wrong.

A photo of the rear of a vehicle with a window sticker decal of a bumble bee surrounded by text reading "Bee Nice to Bees"




Instagram