Personalized Kids Christmas Cookie Aprons: Cookie Master or Cookie Monster?

Monday, November 7, 2022

 

Personalized Christmas Cookie Patterned Aprons for Siblings

Do you have little bakers in your family?  These adorable aprons are the perfect gift for the holiday baking season and they have options depending on what kind of helpers your children are... 

Do you have Cookie Masters? Or Cookie Monsters

I have one of each.  In true firstborn fashion, my eldest is great in the kitchen. He enjoys following recipes and at age 11 is pretty great in the kitchen.  But I also have a monster. My youngest is only interested in eating, well, everything.  

So I created an apron for both of them to encourage their baking development and to let their personalities shine!  They were a huge hit! Scroll down to see them in action in a short video!


Instagram