Missing You Postcards

Thursday, May 21, 2020

 


Created with teachers in mind, these adorable watercolor owls and cute puns were made especially for keeping in touch with students during times of quarantine, illness, summer break, or any other time you are separated! 

In March, 2020, my own children were in third grade and kindergarten, and their school shut down for the remainder of the year.  Keeping in touch with their teachers through zoom was so important to them! 
When my six-year-old recieved a card from his teacher, he felt so special to get his own card in the mail from his very first teacher. I was so thankful as a parent to have had such a wonderful teacher to brighten his day during a really strange time! It was then I decided I need to make some sweet missing you cards for my shop. It makes me smile to think of these cute postcards making their way to children and bringing a big smile to their faces.

A cute postcard with a watercolor owl and text reading "Yoo Hoo I Miss You"
 While intended as teacher to student cards, these can also be sent by anyone for anyone! We're all missing someone right now!  
These cards all come with customizable options on the backside to add your name. Or, use these for your business needs. They would work well for tutors, coaches, caregivers, doctors, or any profession that would like to let their clients, patients, students, or customers that they miss seeing them this year.

A product photo of the front and back side of a postcard. Front has three watercolor owls and text reading Yoo Hoo I Miss You. Backside has the same owls in the lower right corner and customizable text for your signature


Who are you missing today? Let them know!


If you want to see more Missing You cards, visit my collection here!


Instagram